Wednesday, September 9, 2015

MEET THE FOUNDER

                       THANKS FOR JOINING US


Hello Beautiful people, My name is Hellen Dausen and I am the founder and organic skincare formulator at Nuya's Essence, natural bath & body care. Before we get any guest bloggers on our blog, I will be the one writing, curating most of the content, so feel free to write to me here or any other way you would prefer to connect.

I grew up in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and during my teenage years I was introduced to plant oils as moisturizers for the skin by my dear mother, so I was kind of obsessed with them and kept on experimenting. Two years ago, an idea just popped up and wanted to make natural skincare for myself and people around me, I then went on to learn the science behind it in Malaysia. I was impressed and fascinated to learn the benefits of different plant oils, butters and herbs, what they can do for us and how to make them work for us.

I still learn everyday, I write a lot too. I share most of my creations through my business Nuya's Essence, natural bath & body care. Where we handcraft natural skincare products for daily use. You can find natural soaps, body butter, body oil, Virgin coconut oil, Shea butter for now as we work on developing new products and new lines. These products are available in selected shops in Dar es salaam, Tanzania and in Nairobi, Kenya.

This blog is all about sharing healthy lifestyle tips, business tips from my experience, our brand story, encouraging people to go green, DIY projects you can try at home and just about everything that can make a difference in your well being. From time to time we will also be sharing our own products and show you how you can use them in your daily beauty routines.

If I am not working on my brand, definitely you will find me watching a couple of TV shows, I am a fan of Power, Empire, Devious Maids, Mistresses, Fringe (I know its kinda old to watch Fringe but hey...) and many others, Reading books, Writing my journal, Working out, Eating, spending time by the beach and of course Sleeping.

I Love God, Jesus is my Lord and Savior, I Love my family, my friends, my job . I Love Life and everything that comes with it. I believe in simplicity, growth, gratitude, faith, love. I strive to be a giver than a receiver. My all time favorite quote is: Live, Love, Laugh.

Thank you for Joining us, God bless you All !!!

xoxo!!!